Thank you for your interest in selling our original designs. We hope to help you add some unique items to your inventory. Please note the terms and conditions listed below. At the bottom is a link to download a PDF to fill out and e-mail back to us with a copy of your resale license. Once approved, we will set up a wholesale account for you on our website and send you the username and password.
a. “3rd Party Online Marketplace” is defined as any website not owned or operated by the applicant, but instead sells through as a third-party vendor.
b. “Print-to-Order” is defined as products that are made in an on-time fashion as orders have been received.
c. “Defective Stock” is defined as items that are either broken, misprinted, or have manufacturing flaws such as holes in fabric, chips in ceramic or other dye sublimated surfaces. All middle and end-buyer defects are the responsibility of the middle and end-buyer wholly and is not subject to replacement or reimbursement.
d. “Middle-buyer” is defined is the the purchaser of product for resale.
e. “End-buyer” is defined as the customer purchaser.
f. “You” or “Wholesale customer” is defined as the Middle-buyer, as defined as above, subparagraph d.
g. “We” is defined as Nani?Wear.
1) All Nani?Wear™ products are ONLY authorized to be sold through company websites or physical retail outlets such as stores or vendor booths. Nani?Wear™ does not authorize sales through 3rd Party Online marketplaces including, but not limited to, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Etsy, Alibaba, etc. Nani?Wear™ reserves the right to terminate a wholesale account if a customer is found violating this authorization.
2) Currently we are not offering wholesale accounts to businesses outside of the United States of America. This may change in the future.
3) All orders are pre-paid through our website through the current payment systems. Newer payments systems may be added later. We are currently not offering Credit terms.
4) While some inventory is available, most items are print-to-order. Orders will be shipped when fully completed. If we have problems with filling an order in a timely manner (4-7 business days), we will inform you, the wholesale customer, of the circumstances within 24 hours. We will offer you the option of either shipping product as it becomes available, reducing the order by removing the unavailable items, or canceling for a full refund.
5) Returns and replacements are available for defective stock. Customer must inform Nani?Wear™ within 15 days of receiving said stock for a full refund. See subparagraph c above for definitions of “defective stock”.
6) Orders over $150 will receive free ground shipping via UPS in the 48 contiguous states in the United States. Express shipping or orders to a USPS PO Box may cost extra.
7) Any and all communications will come from "firstname.lastname@example.org" or "email@example.com".
Please return with an image of your resale license to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please title it "Wholesale Application" for faster processing.
Thank you and welcome!