Getting tired of bad autocorrect on your iPhone or Galaxy phone? Then, this shirt is for you! You meant to swear; you meant to say that! What the duck?
T-shirt is a 100% premium, ring-spun cotton shirt, printed with a professional direct-to-garment printer with environmentally friendly water-based inks made exclusively by Epson, ensuring image washability and durability. Perfect gift for the geek in your life.
- 100% pre-shrunk, ringspun cotton, 4.3oz
- Printed with a digital direct-to-garment printer with eco-friendly, water-based inks from Epson, guaranteeing image washability and durability
- Available in sizes S-XXXL
- Launder inside out with cold water
- Designed and silk screened in Denver, Colorado
Measurements in Unisex are as follows:
S: Chest 18", Length 28" (45.72cm, 71.12cm)
M: Chest 20", Length 29" (50.8cm, 73.66cm)
L: Chest 22", Length 30" (55.88cm, 76.20cm)
XL: Chest 24", Length 31" (60.96cm, 78.74cm)
2XL: Chest 26", Length 32" (66.04cm, 81.28cm)
3XL: Chest 28", Length 33" (71.12cm, 83.82cm)
Original design is ©Nani?Wear 2018.