She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted. Featuring the super-heroines of DC, from left to right: Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, White Canary, and Hawkgirl.
The shirt was inspired by the 4th season of Agents of Shield where Quake was tortured. Asked why, the torturer stated that, "She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted." The companion Marvel She Persisted shirt is here: http://naniwear.com/marvel-super-heroines-nevertheless-she-persisted-geek-t-shirt/
T-shirt is a 100% premium, ring-spun cotton shirt, printed with a professional direct-to-garment printer with environmentally friendly water-based inks made exclusively by Epson, ensuring image washability and durability. Perfect gift for the geek in your life.
- 100% pre-shrunk, ringspun cotton, 4.3oz
- Printed with a digital direct-to-garment printer with eco-friendly, water-based inks from Epson, guaranteeing image washability and durability
- Available in sizes S-XXXL
- Launder inside out with cold water
- Designed and silk screened in Denver, Colorado
Measurements in Unisex are as follows:
S: Chest 18", Length 28" (45.72cm, 71.12cm)
M: Chest 20", Length 29" (50.8cm, 73.66cm)
L: Chest 22", Length 30" (55.88cm, 76.20cm)
XL: Chest 24", Length 31" (60.96cm, 78.74cm)
2XL: Chest 26", Length 32" (66.04cm, 81.28cm)
3XL: Chest 28", Length 33" (71.12cm, 83.82cm)
Original design is ©Nani?Wear 2018.